Go through the alphabet and foods from A to Z with your child! Great illustrations and spoken words for your baby to enjoy and to learn various foods while learning the ABC's at the same time!
Featuring foods your child already knows and loves, as well as some new foods for some letters in the alphabet, this app shows the name of the food in clear (not babyish) text, a pleasant voice reads the name out loud, and a colored letter shows which letter is represented. Download the ABC Foods app today!
Here's how it works!
- Swipe from side to side OR touch next/previous buttons
- When you change the picture, a calm, positive voice says the name
- Your child also sees the name in clean, clear text, which accelerates reading ability
- Press the "ear" button to hear the sound again! Repetition is key to early development
What parents are saying-
“New way of doing both the alphabet and food items at the same time”
“Some of the pictures are only OK but the rest are really great”
“My dd loves this app, and she knows her food now!”
“Easy to use and easy on the eyes”
My 2 toddlers LOVE this app, and I know your kids will love it, too!
ABC Foods Toddler ABCs - Free! is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-01-20. The program can be installed on Android.
ABC Foods Toddler ABCs - Free! (version 3.2) has a file size of 5.24 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 21 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of ABC Foods Toddler ABCs - Free! since it was posted on our website on 2013-08-21.
The latest version is 3.2 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-26.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2014-01-20
- Touch buttons to go left or right,- Use the "ear" button to listen to each sound again,- Clear font styling for the name of each item,- Slick left or right swiping animation,- New images for some food items